Our development process is clear and straight forward. We will work side by side with you to bring your website to life. Below you will see the different aspects of our development process and how each set is vital to the overall completion of your project. It is also our goal to ensure that you do not have an average run of the mill cookie cutter website.
- Project Purpose: For any project to be successful there has to be a clear and defined purpose for it. There are key questions we will ask you to ensure that we are all working toward the same goals.
- Site Structure: Every site that we create begins with a map of the site structure. This is where we will define how many pages that will be used, where the pages will link from, what type of information is on each page and does that information require additional features to run. MTS will provide suggestions and work with you to obtain the desired finished project.
- Design and Build: Once we have completed the site structure and compiled all necessary graphics, articles, and information we will choose a look and feel for your site. This is also where we will finalize any color schemes. Then we set up the site according to your specifications and provide you with a link to view and approve the site before we build any programming that your site might need.
- Build Programming: If your site will require programming, special databases, e-mail, commerce, and or other specified functions, we will review and add those to the site at this point.
- Site Launch: Once all of the previous steps have been completed, we will submit the project to you for final approval before taking the site live.
- Maintenance: It is our goal at MTS to provide our customers with on going support. We hope that you will choose MTS for your hosting and maintenance needs.